Universally United at Twitter

Universally united at Twitter.

I must admit, that wasn’t my tagline – oh yes I was prompted – and I still won something for it. That feels great, so what if I dint win the x-box or bid for it.

A fun packed evening, meeting and greeting the ones you’ve known from before and newer faces – what better place to socialize than the Oman Twestival.

For something that just came up within a week I must say the experience was exhilarating. The things we do to contribute for a better living for some other lives. Having around 140 people to join hands for the same just further adds a drop to the ocean.

Im not really sure how the Twestival goes worldwide, pardon my knowledge, – but the Oman Twestival sure did make ‘waves’ in this country, all the more as the location was thoughtfully picked. I am pleased to have been a part of this event.

I was even wondering whether to write this piece – but then I remembered someone once told me that it is never too late to thank or appreciate somebody’s effort. In this case I appreciate the effort put in by a few and collective effort of all to make this charitable event a success.

Lets make the world a better place to live in.

Comments

  1. Yay! It WAS good fun. Thanks for putting it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work shwetha! indeed the appreciation & thanks goes to YOU as well, for greeting me - completely new tweet - and making perfect with the raffle draw!!

    hope your both wishes have happend!! (one is the #omantwistival.. the other is.. gues what!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys.
    And 'Rithu's dad' Which one is the second wish?? How come I dont remember the second one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Experience anew

Free spirited jump